1276 packages sorted by relevance
BiglyBT 64 Bit 2 users starred this package
Description: BiglyBT is a feature-filled Bittorrent client based on the Azureus open source project.BiglyBT is the continuation of the Vuze/Azureus open source project first created in 2003, and is being actively developed by the original coders.We've kept all of the features you love, while dropping the ones you probably don't (such as ads and third party software).
If you are already using Azureus or Vuze then see what features and fixes you are missing. You'll have the option to copy and migrate the configuration settings, downloads, and plugins.
Firefox 1 user starred this package
Description: web browser
This package installs Firefox in English. You can add languages after the installation by navigating to https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/language-tools/ .
PsTools 2 users starred this package
Description: WARNING: this package always installs the newest version of the software.
set of command line tools:
PsExec - execute processes remotely
PsFile - shows files opened remotely
PsGetSid - display the SID of a computer or a user
PsInfo - list information about a system
PsKill - kill processes by name or process ID
PsList - list detailed information about processes
PsLoggedOn - see who's logged on locally and via resource sharing (full source is included)
PsLogList - dump event log records
PsPasswd - changes account passwords
PsService - view and control services
PsShutdown - shuts down and optionally reboots a computer
PsSuspend - suspends processes
PsUptime - shows you how long a system has been running since its last reboot (PsUptime's functionality has been incorporated into PsInfo)
WinRAR 1 user starred this package
Description: Over 500 million users worldwide make WinRAR the world's most popular compression tool today.
There is no better way to compress files for efficient and secure file transfer, faster e-mail transmission and well organized data storage and also a solution for business.
RAR and WinRAR are Windows 10 ™ compatible, available in over 50 languages in both 32bit and 64bit and several operating systems (OS) and the only compression software that is fully accepted in all countries using Unicode.
Fraps 1 user starred this package
Description: Fraps is a universal Windows application that can be used with games using DirectX or OpenGL graphic technology. In its current form Fraps performs many tasks and can best be described as:
Benchmarking Software - Show how many Frames Per Second (FPS) you are getting in a corner of your screen. Perform custom benchmarks and measure the frame rate between any two points. Save the statistics out to disk and use them for your own reviews and applications.
7-ZIP 64 bit 12 users starred this package
Description: file archiver
Most of the source code is under the GNU LGPL license. The unRAR code is under a mixed license: GNU LGPL + unRAR restrictions.
The main features of 7-Zip:
- High compression ratio in 7z format with LZMA and LZMA2 compression
- Supported formats:
- Packing / unpacking: 7z, XZ, BZIP2, GZIP, TAR, ZIP and WIM
- Unpacking only: ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DEB, DMG, FAT, HFS, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, VHD, WIM, XAR and Z.
- For ZIP and GZIP formats, 7-Zip provides a compression ratio that is 2-10 % better than the ratio provided by PKZip and WinZip
- Strong AES-256 encryption in 7z and ZIP formats
- Self-extracting capability for 7z format
- Integration with Windows Shell
- File Manager
- command line version
- Plugin for FAR Manager
- Localizations for 79 languages
Rufus 3 users starred this package
Description: * Format USB, flash card and virtual drives to FAT/FAT32/NTFS/UDF/exFAT/ReFS
- Create DOS bootable USB drives, using FreeDOS or MS-DOS (Windows 8.1 or earlier)
- Create BIOS or UEFI bootable drives, including UEFI bootable NTFS
- Create bootable drives from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Create bootable drives from bootable disk images, including compressed ones
- Create Windows To Go drives
- Compute MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256 checksums of the selected image
- Twice as fast as Microsoft's USB/DVD tool or UNetbootin, on ISO -> USB creation (1)
- Perform bad blocks checks, including detection of “fake” flash drives
- Modern and familiar UI, with 39 languages natively supported
- Small footprint. No installation required.
Speccy 2 users starred this package
Description: Speccy will give you detailed statistics on every piece of hardware in your computer. Including CPU, Motherboard, RAM, Graphics Cards, Hard Disks, Optical Drives, Audio support. Additionally Speccy adds the temperatures of your different components, so you can easily see if there's a problem!
Advanced Renamer 1 user starred this package
Description: WARNING: this package always installs the newest version. Advanced Renamer is a free program for renaming multiple files and folders at once. By configuring renaming methods the names can be manipulated in various ways.