1279 packages sorted by relevance
Fraps 1 user starred this package
Description: Fraps is a universal Windows application that can be used with games using DirectX or OpenGL graphic technology. In its current form Fraps performs many tasks and can best be described as:
Benchmarking Software - Show how many Frames Per Second (FPS) you are getting in a corner of your screen. Perform custom benchmarks and measure the frame rate between any two points. Save the statistics out to disk and use them for your own reviews and applications.
Textify end-of-life 2 users starred this package
Description: Have you ever wanted to copy some text from a dialog box which doesn’t provide such functionality?
Textify was created to solve this problem: you can point your mouse over the text, click on the mouse shortcut (Shift + Middle click by default), and get a selectable view of the text.
Node.js 64 bit 1 user starred this package
MicroSIP Lite 1 user starred this package
Description: MicroSIP - open source portable SIP softphone based on PJSIP stack for Windows OS.
It allowing to do high quality VoIP calls (person-to-person or on regular telephones) via open SIP protocol. From cloud of SIP providers you can choose best for you, register account and use it with MicroSIP. You'll get free person-to-person calls and cheap international calls.
Main in MicroSIP:
- small footprint (>2.5MB) and RAM usage (>5MB) - written in C and C++ with minimal possible system resources usage
- usability - user friendly in daily usage
- functionality - voice; video H.264 and H.263+; SIMPLE messaging (RFC 3428) and presence (RFC 3903, 6665)
- compatibility - strongly conform to SIP standards
- voice quality - supports best voice codecs: speex@8,16,32kHz, iLBC@8kHz, GSM@8kHz, G.711@8kHz (PCMU and PCMA), G.722@16kHz, G.729@8kHz, SILK@8,12,16,24kHz, Linear PCM@8,16,44kHz
- privacy - configurable encryption TLS / SRTP for control and media
- portability - stores setting in ini file
- multilanguage - included localization files for brazilian, bulgarian, chinese, dutch, estonian, finnish, french, german, hebrew, hungarian, italian, korean, norwegian, polish, russian, spanish, swedish, ukrainian, …
Gradle 1 user starred this package
Description: build automation evolved. It can automate the building, testing, publishing, deployment and more of software packages or other types of projects such as generated static websites, generated documentation or indeed anything else.
CodeLite 64 1 user starred this package
MuPdf 64 bit 1 user starred this package
Description: MuPDF is a lightweight PDF, XPS, and E-book viewer.
MuPDF consists of a software library, command line tools, and viewers for various platforms.
The renderer in MuPDF is tailored for high quality anti-aliased graphics. It renders text with metrics and spacing accurate to within fractions of a pixel for the highest fidelity in reproducing the look of a printed page on screen.
The viewer is small, fast, yet complete. It supports many document formats, such as PDF, XPS, OpenXPS, CBZ, EPUB, and FictionBook 2. You can annotate PDF documents and fill out forms with the mobile viewers (this feature is coming soon to the desktop viewer as well).
The library is written modularly in portable C, so features can be added and removed by integrators if they so desire. We also have a Java library using JNI that works on both Oracle's Java and Android.
KeePassXC 2 users starred this package
Description: KeePassXC is a community fork of KeePassX, a native cross-platform port of KeePass Password Safe, with the goal to extend and improve it with new features and bugfixes to provide a feature-rich, fully cross-platform and modern open-source password manager.